Read our COVID-19
Health and Safety Protocol
This cannot be stressed enough – safety is our first priority. Live performances are among the most impacted industries in this pandemic. We have to do this together, so that we can do this again.
What to expect
- Face masks : wear it at all times, wear it correctly, over both the nostril and mouth!
- No food consumption. Self-provided beverages, such as water, tea, etc, are allowed. We wouldn’t want you to dehydrate!
- We will provide folding chairs for seating, but please don’t rearrange the seating formation.
- The Marina neighborhood is known for being windy, bring a lot of blankets and bundle up!
- Entrance to the open rotunda area is on the West side. You will receive a COVID screening before entering the Rotunda, and staff member will lead you to your social distanced, designated seating.
- During the performances, you are welcomed to take photos, and chat with members of your household. Interactions with members of other households are not encouraged.
- Please evacuate the area in orderly manners after the performance.
RSVP on EventBrite
The event is free and open to the public, but you have to reserve a seat.
If you are unable to come to the performance, please cancel your booking so others may have a chance to enjoy the gift of music.
Program run-time is 1 hour 45 minutes, including two short intermissions in between.
1pm Check in + seating
1:15pm Laura Magnani
1:30pm Zach Wiener
1:45pm Chelsea Wong